Monday, March 2, 2009

Guilty Pleasures


For those of you who don't know, among my guilty pleasures is an obsession with vampires. It started when I was thirteen. Instead of some fluffy vampire piece like Twilight, I was initiated by Bram Stokers Dracula. Over the years I have watched many vampire movies, some good some bad and read many vampire novels. Until now, my favorite has been Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles. My twin sister, Kristen introduced me to the Sookie Stackhouse series when I was out in Kansas this winter--Yea! It has just the right amount of raciness and intrigue that a good vampire novel should have.
The newest edition comes out in May 2009 and I am waiting with bated breath.

4 comments:

Ryan G said...

I've read the first few of these and read them when the library gets them in. I've really like them too!

Kiki said...

The cover looks like both Eric and Bill are fighting over Sookie! Who will she pick??

Smithers said...

I am hoping she'll pick Eric. I am partial to Scandinavian Viking types.

Miss Megan said...

I will have to add this author to my Goodreads.com list. I always love a good book recommendation.