Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day



Here is a list of items I received for Father's Day:

-iTunes Gift Cards
-20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
-Arabian Nights
-Chick-Fil-A Gift Card
-Aerobie Sprint (The Astonishing Flying Ring)

Sarah and the girls met me for lunch today at Chick-Fil-A. You may think that it's out of their way to drive all the way to Sandy from downtown just for some fast food, but Sarah will not be deterred. She loves her some chicken. Chick-Fil-A chicken that is. And sauces and bleu cheese dressing. She is a walking Chick-Fil-A commercial. Anyway, it was fun (until Esmé pooped her pants, it went kind of downhill from there).

1 comment:

Kiki said...

That is so funny that you went to Chick-fil-a yesterday, because thousands of miles away in Kansas--I was having Chick-fil-a for lunch! I LOVES IT! I had the nugget kids meal and it was totally worth the drive across town. Sorry about the poop in the pants though, that sucks. Happy Couple of Days after Father's Day!