Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Giving up the blog fight...

Against my better judgement I have created a blog. Alex and I created a blog about a year ago when we were badgered into it by my voyeuristic sister, who has also created a myfamily website. Needless to say, she is one of the only ones to post on it. The rest of us have lost our passwords and are continually recieving new "re-invites" to log onto the family site.

We deleted our old blog. We decided that we had nothing interesting to say and most of the blogs we had access to seemed pretty self-promoting--to the point of bragging.

In short, I am determined to use this as a journal to chronolog our adventures, love and laughs. My paper journals are long gthering dust, so here is a fresh start. Hopefully, it lasts.

2 comments:

ruminant said...

Sara, Kristen sent me her blog and I was able to view yours also. Your girls are darling. We are doing well here in China, but do miss our kids and grandkids. You mentioned that you had been talking to the girls about pandas and endangered species. Someone sent me some pictures of baby pandas here in China. If you send me your email I will forward them to you for the girls. My email is wendykellems@gmail.com. Wendy

kate moss said...

Yeah, I'm glad you are a blogger now, it is so much easier for me to check these than the family site. It looks great, can't wait to see more!