Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A complaint about multiple baby showers

Yesterday evening the girls and I went to a baby shower for one of my relatives who already has one child and is now expecting another, except this time it is a girl. I love this relative of mine so I didn't mind driving all the way down to Orem to support her. However, I do have this one complaint. Since when did it become customary to have multiple baby showers? She already has all the baby necessities--all she really needs is clothes and diapers. So what's the point? If she is buying clothes for one child already can't she buy for two? Just seems a little excessive...no matter how much we like the moms.

2 comments:

Miss Megan said...

Can I just say a big fat AMEN! Seriously? I love my girlfriends, but enough with the free stuff. Save your money and buy it yourself! Ha ha. I'm so mean.

Adri said...

I totally agree with you!
By the way... cute pictures of the girls!