Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hi! My name is . . .


Lately, Esmé and Sophia have been pretending that they are other people, characters, objects, beverages, etc. They always start out with, for example, "roar . . . My name is Li the Lion," or "My name is Ariel. I'm a princess," or "I'm a bladudidoo. My name wageldiblabli." Yesterday, when we were coming back from the store, Sophia and Esmé raced to the door and waited for me to unlock it. Esmé was a little cranky at the time and so when Sophia got there first (much to Sophia's delight) Esmé yelled at her "My name is Don't Smile at Me!" I tried to tell her to be nice, but I couldn't help it, I just burst out laughing, which, I think, actually helped the situation.

2 comments:

Kiki said...

This is a cute story, but when are you going to post the Challenger and San Fran pics?

Smithers said...

You need to allow for Alex to post things on the website too.