Monday, July 7, 2008

C'mon new bike!





One of the most exciting things we have done this summer is to get a bike and trailer for the girls and me. (We are still working on getting a bike for Alex.) I wanted a cruiser bike, and I ended up with one that looks almost exactly like the one my sister Kristen had when we were kids. I was so jealous of that bike! Needless to say, with the rising gas prices it is nice to have an alternative form of transportation. We rode about 3 miles around the park today, the girls have enjoyed riding in the trailer thus far. I hope they continue to like it because they are pretty squished together in there.


1 comment:

Kiki said...

The whole set-up is adorable! Maybe you should try riding it to Shopko, just for old times sake. I seriously love the pink bike. How much was it?