Saturday, November 15, 2008

Sophia's First Haircut


Today we headed over to the Great Clips on 9th and 9th for Sophia's first haircut.


She was pretty nervous, but she did very well. We took her for a trim because her hair was starting to get fairly unruly and she hates having ponytails, so her hair is always in her face.

Esmé's not ready for her first haircut yet, but she was a good sport and spun me around in an empty chair while we waited for Sophia. She had a great time watching Sophia's hair fall on the ground.

This is Sophia's 'stoic' look. She's not necessarily having a great time, but she can handle it.


All done! The haircut went very well. Good job Sophie!

3 comments:

Miss Megan said...

Very cute! I can't believe it was her first?! Peter has been getting his hair cut for quite some time now (of course he is a boy). In fact he's had so many at this point I've lost track. It's convenient to have a hair dresser for a sister though.

On a different topic. I posted a book review on my Cupcake Chowder blog that I think would be right up your alley. It's called Forever Young by Bob Dylan & Paul Rogers (you have to scroll down a little to get there). Anyways, I can't help but think of you and Alex every time I read it! www.cupcakechowder.blogspot.com. :)

Kiki said...

I'm a little sad about the cut--I loved her white girl afro.

melbo said...

That day will be impossible for us. We've still never cut Erich's hair and it looks so much like your girls'! It's too beautiful to cut off! Wasn't it traumatic for you?!